Fusion 360 is proposed as a 3D featured CAD/CAM tool for Mac, PC and other OS users. Using fusion 360, the industrial designers and product designers can draft, share, review as well manage them online. Autodesk’s Fusion 360 Training has invaded the next generation’s life style.
Guessing what Fusion 360 is, a 2D drawing on cloud computing, sharing and reviewing the designs or managing the versions online? Yes, its all-in-one software technology designed seamlessly for the students as well the professionals to craft the industrial designs.
What do I learn?
- Understand the foundational concept of Autodesk Fusion 360 before proceeding with your designing.
- You will Know to sketch, import files, model, assemble the parts, manage, drawings, collaborate, simulate, apply CAM, sculpt and do patch works.
- Navigate through the User interface of Autodesk Fusion 360
- Understand the design and create conceptual designs, organic forms using T-Splines. Using solid modeling tools design mechanical parts, create mechanical assemblies and motion studies.
- Collaborate with other users, share the views and manage the data on Fusion 360.
- Develop drawing and renderings. Also use CAM module to setup 2.5-axis milling of the part.
What kind of audiences is targeted?
- If you are interested in product design applying CAD, can avail this course.
- Professionals who are industrial designers and mechanical engineers.
- Secondary students interested in design and technology.