Auodesk’s AutoCAD Inventor HSM Pro is a simplified software innovation on coding to operate machineries like CNC’s on CAD/CAM platform. Its operation is in 5-axis & multi-axis which also includes Inventor Professional. The software is featured out with adaptive clearing & CAD/CAM integration.
The HSM Pro has stock and tool path simulation, easy edits and advanced analysis tools. AutoCAD Inventor HSM Pro is designed in such a way that the learners can look up to quick code generation and analyze it under the familiar AutoCAD platform with comfort.
What will I learn?
- By learning Autodesk AutoCAD Inventor HSM Pro, you will understand the CNC programming.
- For efficient programming, learn the machining setup techniques.
- With Inventor HSM Pro’s prismatic and sculpted shaped features using 2.5D & 3D machining strategies, learn how to program the parts.
- Explore the software by learning and studying its operation to bring out most of the integrated design to manufacturing workflow based in Inventor software.
- You will learn how to create a job for containing different tool-path strategies, defining work coordinate systems, tool libraries, stock simulation, set-up sheets and posting g-code.
- Learn the 2D prismatic tool-path functions with focus on tool-path boundary control, tolerances, compensation, tool libraries, setup sheets, stock simulation and post processing.
- Also learn the 3D roughing/finishing tool-path strategies, tool plane selection, CAD model revision and tool-path integration, tool holder/collision detection, with focus on automatic tool-path generation through building strategic templates that can be deployed on any CAD model.